Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Love

I love the Etrade commercials. LOVE them! I never tire of the babies telling me they went to Vegas or that riding your dog like a horse is "FROWNED UPON IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT". They make me laugh. Hard. Every time I see them. I also love the TV show Minute To Win It. Those games are much harder than you think and are fun to do. I love Harry Potter...but you already knew that. I love coffee, Guitar Hero, the color red and handbags. I love my family and that I have a dog named Kevin. I love my fish tank, my car and polka dots. I love Lip Smackers, bread and pedicures. I love drinks with friends, sushi and painting walls. I love books, getting my hair done, live music, genealogy, and holiday lights. I love Pho', Prada, pictures and Prince. I love travel, my house and my gal pals. I love St Patricks Day, art museums, diamonds and massages.

I love a lot of things. I also don't love a lot of things. However this is the time of year to focus on what you love and not what you hate. There is no place for them during the Holiday Season. Love the people and things you love, forget and let go of the things you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment