Friday, December 31, 2010

Another New Year...

I loved 2010. It was one of the most enjoyable years I've had in a very long time. So many good things, almost no bad, it was a blast. This year I've

Taken 2 more bands off my "see before I die" list
Seen 8 bands live
Added another new country to my "traveled to" list
Reconnected with a friend I haven't seen in 15 years
Reconnected with a friend I haven't seen in 16 years
Discovered where my family came from and who we really are
Quit my job
Started sewing
Found and met my brother
Had a great birthday in Jamaica
Spent a crazy weekend in Austin with some of my favorite girls
Spent two weeks with my English family whom I adore
Fell in love with my husband and children all over again
Started a blog
Had a great holiday season
Met my new year resolution
Realized who my closest friends are and spent as much time as possible with them

And that is just the short list. So much more actually happened that added to the greatness that was 2010. But most importantly, I am happier with who and where I am in my life than ever before! If 2011 is even half as great as 2010 I'll be a very very lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment