Monday, September 13, 2010

Give it a bit of time and look what happens...

My last blog, yes I know its been awhile, was all about what I need/want to do with my career and life. Amazing what happens when you give it a little time. After that blog I decided that while I was "deciding" what to do when I grew up I'd try to find a few more doula clients to tide me over. I put up a website and joined a local group. Those two decisions made the rest fall right into place. In the last two weeks I've gotten 3 more clients, have been booked to teach a private childbirth ed class, and been asked by a doctor for more of my cards so she can hand them out to her patients. Oh that silly little nymph called Fate just had to intervene didn't she. So this is what I'm doing. For now. In the immediate future. Or at least until May since that is when my newest client is due. I am, once again, Dayna the Doula and I'm pretty happy about it.

www.daynadoula.com

^ thats me!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were a Doula! That's awesome! Congrats on the new clients :o)

    ReplyDelete